Pages

Friday 29 April 2011

Easter - it just flu by !!

As so often happens my great plans hit a hurdle.  Flying back from Melbourne  last Thursday night I just didn't feel right.  At least two of the team sequestered on the Fosters project had managed to pick up a bug and sure enough it found it's way to me.  So the mega weekend became a mega chocolate weekend instead of a mega training weekend.  The weather also packed up terribly for our trip to Kingscliff so the big ride didn't eventuate and we spent the whole 3 days running between buildings. 

It wasn't all bad, the enforced rest certainly helped and I even managed consecutive days of gentle running without any adverse consequences.  On our return this afternoon I had time to squeeze in a swim, this also went pretty well.  An easy 2200 metres and came out feeling very comfortable.  Now to resurrect the week with a decent set over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment